Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Official Website

News:

I finally decided to get a website! Amazing huh? It only took years of thinking about it and three years to decide to do something about it. So, now that I have this amazing friend/web-designer creating my art gallery dot com site, I just wanted to share with whomever it is that reads this or views any of my art, that as soon as the gallery site is up this blog is going to completely change. All art will be posted on the main gallery website, and stages of drawings and brief sketches are more likely to show up here with explanations on technique/commentary/(bulls*it).

So, there's a couple more months to go before it goes live, and happy blogging, painting, sketching, and creating folks!


Oh, and if you like what you see (eventually) and you need a web designer to help you get started, I'd love to recommend mine. Love her!

:-)

No comments: