Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Temptation of Eve: Random Stages

Original Drawing: Eve taking the fruit from the tree.
(5 years ago)


Second Drawing: Adam and Eve reaching for the fruit.



Stage 1: First layer of paint. I didn't like where the hands were, so eventually it changed.




Stage 2: I thought she might stay as a silhouette, but instead I added color later.
Hr head is larger here, which I felt was much better. 





Stage 3: Giving light to her face, hair, shoulder, and hands. Lightening up the foliage, and a change in the position of her hand. 






Stage 4: Adding more color to her skin, shaping the fruit, the eyes,  and adding more leaves.





Stage 5: Adding shadows, glowing skin, more definition in leaves, and painting the hands.




Stage 6: Adding yet more definition to leaves, the collar bone, hair, and corrections on the shape and coloring of the hands. 



Stage 7: Paintings the sides, finishing hands, touching up the face and the fruit. 


Leonid is holding it up for me. I snuck a photo. 



Me with the painting. (although I see one error, I'll fix it quickly next week).